The Future Of Cardiac Monitoring
“The inability to leverage cloud technology creates fragility for individual providers as well as large regionalized healthcare systems. The ability to remove the monitor for personal activities is a unique way to improve the patient experience.”Dr. SmithSt. Franciscan.
No Matter What
Holter monitoring redefined
Our mission is to serve you and your patients while improving access to accurate technology for everyone. Our business model prioritizes this as patient care and satisfaction are best served without predatory or unreasonable billing.Seriously, we do
- Recording of the surface ECG continues to be the most useful examination for documenting symptomatic disorders of the heartbeat
- often followed by 24/48 hour
- or Extended Monitoring
- Certain clinical situations may require extended monitoring as a first choice
- This advance in a usable patient interface is without peer.
- A paper diary is burdensome. The digital drop down diary reduces “busywork ” and allows staff to be more productive. Please ask us about multiple language options.
- Often the clinician relies on a symptom and rhythm correlation to make decisions about patient care.
- Only with the AdvanceBiometrix Clarus-40 are patients enabled to time stamp their symptoms but also easily insert an event description that populates into the report.
- Early Holter technology improved our ability to record the heartbeat but is now outdated and thus redefined
- The antiquated conventional technology constricts the process and staff to small numbers of legacy workstations.
Hand rolling code is fun sometimes, but not ideal for getting projects done quickly or allowing clients to maintain pages.
Salient provides you a highly customized version of Visual Composer bundled with unique elements all available for use via the drag & drop interface.
It’s time you regained
control over your website
Vivamus eu neque ut sem malesuada consectetur sed sed felis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae. ullam et eros ornare, porttitor urna sed.
Praesent eget ullamcorper enim. Curabitur scelerisque mi dolor, eget egestas sem interdum eget. Etiam eros tortor, malesuada sed velit.
Recording of the surface ECG continues to be the most useful examination for documenting symptomatic disorders of the heartbeat
When precise detection of cardiac arrhythmia is necessary to prevent untoward outcomes or unnecessary concern the ability to find those events with adaptable clarity and reliability is now the standard of care. High value low cost healthcare is important for functional and productive clinic workflow.
Ready To Monitor
When there is the potential for detection of life threatening cardiac arrhythmia or only a lack of symptom and rhythm correlation required the Advance Biometrix Clarus 40 is available abundantly and ready to monitor as long as necessary.
The HIPPA compliant and HL-7 compatible cloud-based Physician’s Portal provides a complete view of all patient reports and all current enrollments. View, store and visualize through one portal.
Accuracy and cost effectiveness are vital to the the patient experience just as true 3 vector orthogonal recording leads the world in physician satisfaction and specific arrhythmia detection.
Multi-day monitoring is now considered a best practice. High value low cost health care aligns with an improvement in staff, patient and physician satisfaction. There is no reason to put your clinic at negative financial risk to acquire similar or possibly lower quality information.
Our mission is to serve you and your patients while improving access to accurate technology for everyone. Our business model prioritizes this as patient care and satisfaction are best served without predatory or unreasonable billing.