24-48 hour and Extended
- Continuous 2-channel ECG, HR, Event recording
- Clinically-validated for hospital and home use
- Lowest cost of care on market
High Patient Compliance
- Minimal disruption to daily routine. Wearable during sleep, exercise and shower
- Easy application. No skin abrasion or shaving required
Lightweight, only 28g
- Encrypted end-to-end data
- HIPAA compliant
- In a recent comparison study (N=141), arrhythmias were detected in a greater number of patients by the Wearable biosensor compared to the conventional Holter. **
Flexible Workflows. Patient-centric. Anywhere Enrollment.
- Clinician applies Biosensor to Patient and enrolls and verifies ECG hook-up via handy App.
- Patient wears Biosensor for prescribed time
- Biosensor assigned to Patient on Holter Connect Web Portal and mailed to Patient.
- Patient self-applies Biosensor and wears for prescribed time
Reimbursement and Billing
Holter (up to 48 hours)
Extended Holter (2-7 Days)
An all-inclusive rate that covers:
- Report analysis and generation
- Platform access for unlimited number of users
- Data storage
- 24/7 service support
Two Billing Options
- Split Bill
- Fee for Service
1.*LifeSignals 1AXe Wear Life Performance Study Validation Report (7 days). LifeSignals, Inc. DHF7B-TR-001. 2021.
2. **Karunadas CP, Mathew C. Comparison of arrhythmia detection by conventional Holter and a novel ambulatory ECG system using patch and Android App, over 24 h. Indian Pacing Electrophysiology J.Mar-Apr 2020;20(2):49-53.